Affinity Water Build Over Agreement

If we present you with a self-certified Build over Agreement, you can start work immediately, as long as it is described. If you have requested a full agreement, we will contact you within 21 days of your application. We will discuss your proposal with you, including any details that may need to be changed. If you cannot safely answer any of the questions asked in our online questionnaire or in the questions above, or if you know you are not qualified, you need an approved construction agreement. If there are water pipes in your country that will affect your proposed development, you should consider modifying your plans to build a safe distance from our water pipes or apply to divert the water pipes from the proposed construction area. These options are described in more detail below. You can ask us for a map showing where our assets are in your country by emailing us to our geographic analysis team – digdat search for our public pipes and water pipes. If you can build above or near a domestic channel 160 mm in diameter or less and show that your plans pose a low risk to the pipe, we may be able to grant a self-certified construction agreement. Take our online quiz and find out if you qualify for a free self-certified construction agreement.

This agreement is free and will be sent to you immediately by email. If you plan to build above or near pipes, you should take certain precautions. The process depends on the transportation of drinking water or wastewater. It is an offence under Section 174 of the Water Industry Act 1991 to intervene, intentionally or lightly, in any water pipe or pipe that is injected into a water operator. Interference may be to build or hinder too close to our water pipes in your country. NB: If sewers are pumped, construction above or near an agreement will not be permitted and a section 185 „diversion of a public sewer” will be requested. We may need to do additional research for sewers larger than 375 mm in diameter. This may delay the authorization. Learn more about the process.

This provides the location of known water and/or sewer lines, including pipe dimensions and flow direction. Pipe depths and recovery levels are provided when data is available. In accordance with Section 159 of the Water Industry Act 1991, we have the authority to install a water pipe and keep it on private land. These include the power to perform all the work necessary to carry out our tasks, such as inspection, maintenance, adaptation, repair and modification of water pipes, resource lines, discharge lines or service lines installed on private land. Before you ask to build a canal or be near a canal, for example, if a building has been built over our water line and the pipes burst, it would cause considerable damage and compromise the structure of the building, perhaps until it collapses. An undetected long-term leak can damage the foundations of buildings, posing a similar threat to the structure of a building above the leaking pipe. The weight of the building also weighs on the underlying tube, making it much more likely that there will be a burst or leak than would normally be the case. These risks are due to our inability to access the network to perform the necessary maintenance and repair. You should ask for an approved agreement if: Please note that a sewer diversion should be considered where possible. It is unlikely that we will allow you to build strategic public sewers. However, many previously private sewers do not appear in our archives. So if you are applying to build above or near a canal, we often need to give you details about nearby sewers and wells.

If you build within three metres of a public channel or a metre from a

This entry was posted in Bez kategorii by . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.